Sunday, May 31, 2009

6/1 The Celebrity Weddings Blog

Please add updates@feedmyinbox.com to your address book to make sure you receive these messages in the future.
The Celebrity Weddings Blog Feed My Inbox

Kylie Minogue wants
May 31, 2009 at 4:25 pm

With the Internet buzzing with rumours that Aussie pop singer Kylie Minogue could soon announce her engagement to Spanish model Andres Velencoso, Minogue has spoken publicly about her romance to Grazia magazine.

"It is all going well and I know I am very happy right now. I want the happy ever after ending. I've definitely changed. I'm just letting things happen and seeing what does. In so many ways I am behind the mark for my age."

But she was quick to add that, if she didn't get a 'happily ever ever,' she would be okay. "I'm not married and I don't have children but my attitude now is that things may happen or they may not, but just be happy."

In February, 31-year-old Velencoso moved into the 40-year-old pop star's London home, and Minogue has admitted that these days she's happier than ever. "I feel relaxed, happy, excited and just totally content with my life. I'm having a good time. I really am."

Source: DAILY MAIL

PHOTO CREDIT: Daniele Venturelli/WireImage.com

Former British party girl to get married next spring
May 29, 2009 at 12:43 am

Reformed British tabloid queen Meg Matthews has announced to Hello! that she's set to wed art professor Peter Sidell in spring 2010 following a six-month courtship.

During a recent New York City vacation with Matthews' nine-year-old daughter Anais, with ex-husband Noel Gallagher of Oasis, Sidell proposed with a gold flower-shaped Stephen Webster ring from the 86th-floor observation deck of the Empire State Building. Anais looked on taking family photos of the moment.

Though together just the past six months, the couple have been friends for 24 years, starting when Matthews' first moved to London and got a job as a salesgirl in the clothing store then owned by Sidell. "I have the best feeling inside, I don't think I've ever been so happy. Now he loves to look at me and joke, "Gosh, it's Meg, my little shopgirl. I can't believe it,'" Matthews told Hello!

The pair first began dating when they met up for drinks with director Guy Richie at his London pub, The Punchbowl, late last year, then split briefly in March this year, but spent just 10 days apart before they realized that they couldn't be apart.

Matthews was married to Gallagher from 1997 to 2000, and she tells Hello! that he won't be invited to the wedding. "He's a great father but we don't hang out or have cups of coffee together. We just text each other about arrangements for our daughter."

Source: DAILY MAIL

PHOTO CREDIT: Hello Magazine
 

This email was sent to celebritieswedding@gmail.comManage Your Account
Don't want to receive this feed any longer? Unsubscribe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment