Sunday, May 31, 2009

6/1 Anything goes here

Please add updates@feedmyinbox.com to your address book to make sure you receive these messages in the future.
Anything goes here Feed My Inbox

B B B! :)
May 31, 2009 at 12:45 am

I'm Back being on section B! :)

i chose to left my barkada at Section A because this is my last year and i really want to focus on my studies, thesis and TEM. although being with them is productive (being with bright people as they are) but i guess i just need to be independent, you know. i felt this when we (aivs and me) were transferred to section B on our 3rd year in college, 2nd semester. I was focused then, i don't know why. Hopefully, this could also bring the same thing... :)

Picture c/o of Laizaand hey! these guys are great! :)
too bad i don't got to be with my friends at section A.. also with DONN and JOEWARD!!!!
ill surely miss JES as being our president.. hehe!
mixed emotions right now.... aaww...
 

This email was sent to celebritieswedding@gmail.comManage Your Account
Don't want to receive this feed any longer? Unsubscribe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment